The UEFA Nations League game at Stadion Miejski, Wroclaw on Wednesday sees visitors Wales facing home side Poland.
How to watch Poland vs Wales online
Are you looking for a way to stream Poland vs Wales live? Bet365 is streaming this match in real-time, so make sure your account information with them is up-to-date. Follow these simple steps and start watching the game now!
Poland vs Wales Streaming
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
Where to watch Poland vs Wales on TV
UK: Premier Sports 1
Poland vs Wales Stats
- Poland have scored in the last 18 matches in a row
- Poland have scored in the last 12 home matches in a row
- In 6 of the last 8 home matches Poland played, both teams scored
- Poland have not lost 8 of the last 9 matches
- Poland have not lost 7 of the last 9 home matches
- Wales have not lost the last 9 matches in a row
- In the last 4 matches in a row Wales played, both teams scored
- Wales have scored in the last 6 matches in a row
- Wales have not lost the last 4 away matches in a row
- Wales have conceded in the last 4 matches in a row
Lineup for the upcoming match
Selected tips from our partner
Current form — Poland v. Wales
Poland look to build on their current momentum with another positive result. Poland have seen it all in their last 3 matches, which brought home 4 points. First, they went down 1-2 against Hungary, before picking up a 1-1 draw against Scotland. Their latest match brought a 2-0 win in their encounter with Sweden.
Wales look to build on their current momentum with another positive result. Wales go into their upcoming match unbeaten in their previous 3 matches, which started off with a 1-1 draw against Belgium. They went on to beat Austria by 2-1, before sharing the spoils with Czech Republic in a 1-1 draw.
Poland vs Wales – Fixture History
The last match between Poland vs Wales was a Friendlies match back in 11 February 2009 and saw
Poland claim a 1-0 victory. Do not expect too much entertainment on Wednesday, when Poland and Wales face off. Their last five matches were largely tight affairs, as more than two goals only happened two times. Both teams to score paid out with the bookies two times in those five matches.
Full Time Betting
Poland won four of the previous 10 home matches across all tournaments, with three draw and three defeats as well. Wales claimed four wins from their last 10 away games, as they also drew three and lost three of these matches. Poland managed three wins without conceding a goal in their previous 10 matches at Stadion Miejski, Wroclaw.
Poland held on to a clean sheet in their last encounters with Wales in the UEFA Nations League. They ended up winning 1-0 and 1-0 respectively.
Over 2.5 goals happened in six of Poland’s last ten matches in all tournaments. They banged in an average of 2.8 goals on the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in five of the last ten matches Wales played across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.5 goals in these matches.