Italy go up against Argentina at Wembley on Wednesday in the Friendlies.
How to watch Italy vs Argentina online
Are you looking for a way to stream Italy vs Argentina live? Bet365 is streaming this match in real-time, so make sure your account information with them is up-to-date. Follow these simple steps and start watching the game now!
Italy vs Argentina Streaming
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
Where to watch Italy vs Argentina on TV
UK: Premier Sports 1
Stats and facts for Italy and Argentina in Friendlies.
- Italy have not lost 41 of the last 43 matches
- Italy have not lost 28 of the last 30 home matches
- Italy have scored in 28 of the last 30 home matches
- In 7 of the last 9 home matches Italy played, both teams scored
- Italy have conceded in 8 of the last 9 home matches
- Argentina have not lost the last 31 matches in a row
- Argentina have not lost the last 12 away matches in a row
- Argentina have scored in 27 of the last 29 matches
- Argentina have scored in 10 of the last 11 away matches
- Argentina have won 6 of the last 8 matches
Lineup for the upcoming match
Selected tips from our partner
Current form — Italy v. Argentina
Italy will enter the match hoping to see the back of some rather disappointing results in recent matches. Italy have seen it all in their last 3 matches, which brought home 4 points. An encounter with N. Ireland brought a 0-0 draw, which was followed by a 0-1 defeat at the hands of Macedonia. Their most recent game had them back on the winning trail, as they beat Turkey by 2-3.
Argentina look to continue their current momentum with another positive result. Argentina look well suited to take on any opponent at the moment, as their last 3 matches saw them gaining 7 points. They ran out 1-0 and 3-0 winners against Colombia and Venezuela, respectively. Their winning streak came to an end against Ecuador, who claimed a point in a 1-1 draw.
Italy vs Argentina – Fixture History
After gaining promotion last season Argentina will face off against Italy for the first time in 4 years.
Full Time Betting
Italy were able to win six of their previous 10 home games across all tournaments, while drawing two of the games. They suffered defeat in two of these outings. Argentina won seven of their last 10 games away, drew three and suffered defeat in zero of the games in this run. Of the previous 10 outings at Wembley, Italy scored the opening goal six times, whereas their visitors were first on target in eight of their last 10 games away from home.
Argentina got the better of Italy in the last two h2h meetings in the Friendlies, winning by 2-0 and 2-1, respectively.
Over 2.5 goals came out five times in the ten matches across the tournaments for Italy, who scored an average of 1.7 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals appeared in four of the last ten matches that Argentina played across all tournaments this season. They scored 1.5 times on average in the process.