Ukraine will visit Hampden Park this coming Wednesday for a World Cup fixture with home side Scotland.
How to watch Scotland vs Ukraine online
Are you looking for a way to stream Scotland vs Ukraine live? Bet365 is streaming this match in real-time, so make sure your account information with them is up-to-date. Follow these simple steps and start watching the game now!
Scotland vs Ukraine Streaming
Click on this link to watch the game live.
‘Join now’ and enter details.
Log in and fund your account.
Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
* Geo-restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware.
Where to watch Scotland vs Ukraine on TV
UK: Premier Sports 1
Scotland vs Ukraine Stats
- Scotland have scored in 16 of the last 18 home matches
- Scotland have not lost 11 of the last 12 home matches
- Scotland have won the last 6 matches in a row
- Scotland have won 7 of the last 9 home matches
- Scotland have not lost the last 6 matches in a row
- Ukraine have scored in 16 of the last 18 matches
- In 6 of the last 7 away matches Ukraine played, both teams scored
- In 6 of the last 7 matches Ukraine played, both teams scored
- Ukraine have conceded in 12 of the last 13 away matches
- Ukraine have conceded in 11 of the last 12 matches
Lineup for the upcoming match
Selected tips from our partner
Current form — Scotland v. Ukraine
Scotland will be out to extend their fine run of results lately. Scotland look in good shape before their upcoming match, as they seek to remain unbeaten. They started taking out Denmark in a 2-0 win, before a 1-1 draw followed against Poland. Their most recent outing resulted in a 2-2 draw in a hard fought encounter with Austria.
It has been a rollercoaster couple of weeks for Ukraine with performances showing little sign of stability. Ukraine look solid currently after going 3 matches unbeaten, which started by drawing 1-1 against Bosnia-Herzegovina. They followed that up by sharing the spoils with Bulgaria in a 1-1 draw, before taking out Bosnia-Herzegovina in a 0-2 win.
Scotland vs Ukraine – Fixture History
The last match between Scotland vs Ukraine was a European Championship match back in 13 October 2007 and saw
Scotland claim a 3-1 victory.
Full Time Betting
Scotland won seven of the previous 10 home matches across all tournaments, with two draw and one defeats as well. Ukraine claimed three wins from their last 10 away games, as they also drew three and lost four of these matches. Scotland will feel optimistic about scoring this coming Wednesday, with Ukraine managing a clean sheet once in the previous 10 away games. The hosts fought their way to five clean sheets in their previous 10 matches played at home.
The last time the pair played each other, a match at European Championship, Scotland came away as 3-1 winners.
Over 2.5 goals came out three times in the ten matches across the tournaments for Scotland, who scored an average of 1.4 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in four of the last ten matches Ukraine played across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.2 goals in these matches.